Monday, 25 May 2015

About Me



Growing up in a country like India, we’ve always been made to have limitations as a girl. For example, if you can curl your hair maybe you can’t cook, if you can do math then you can’t do makeup, if you’re into weight loss then you’re not into Wordsworth. For the last few years of my life, I’ve been trying to break these stereotypes. No, it is not justified to categorize every quality a woman has into modern, orthodox, backward, forward, geeky or shallow. We can all be a little bit of everything. In the recent past, I have discovered my love for painting; cooking, writing, make up, fashion, weight loss, crafts, and economics, chemistry, math and politics. For those who are well aware of the education system in India must know how much importance is given to mainstream academics in our education system and I don’t want to brag but I think I’ve done fairly well in that sphere too. What I’m trying to say is that with a little bit of balance we can take out the best within us. I’m still discovering myself and will be sharing my discoveries in my blog. I’ll write about everything under the sun, so if you want some entertainment, a little bit of inspiration or maybe cure your curiosity, then subscribe to my blog. I promise I won’t disappoint you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment